Your Competitive Advantage
Only 35% of CEO’s receive coaching or leadership advice from outside consultants* and the return on investment for those who do is substantial.
Elite athletes hire coaches to help them improve their competitive advantage. Why shouldn’t your managers have access to the tools and resources that will improve their competitive advantage?
Leaders who invested in Executive Coaching received: The Undivided 1-1 Attention of an Expert Committed to Your Success — your priorities, your goals, challenges and opportunities.
- A Sounding Board — test your thinking, try on new behaviors, apply old behaviors in new and different ways – all in a safe, trusted environment.
- Meaningful and Relevant ‘Just In Time’ Feedback — on your ideas, approach, plans.
- Fresh Perspective To see things differently. Get outside your industry or business box.
- A Trusted Confidante with the skills to help you succeed.
- Accountability — You get more done because we’re expecting you to.
Executive Coaching is a big investment. But it is one of the most powerful development methodologies for top performers. Leaders who embrace the process and do the work see significant improvements in performance and results.
Call (336) 458-9939 to make a confidential appointment to discuss whether Executive Coaching fits in your business.
*86% of companies made back at least their investment in coaching; 28% saw an ROI of 10 – 49 times the investment. 19% saw an ROI of 50 times their investment. —ICF Global Coaching Client Study (2009)
*Coaching increases productivity 88% -400%. Training increases productivity 22%. —International Personnel Management Association
*Companies that have used coaching have seen a median ROI of 7 times their initial investment. —Pricewaterhouse Coopers and Association Resource Centre, Inc.