It takes a lot of hard work to deliver sustainable improvements in profitability, productivity and performance. You know that! You’ve been working hard for years to build the kind of business that can do that, year after year.
You can’t do it alone.
You need a small team of talented leaders at the top who can help you take the business to the next level, who:
- Have the skills, knowledge and understanding necessary – and can APPLY it to achieve your stretch goals.
- Are willing and motivated to step up and do what it takes to move the business forward.
- Will find ways to work together to make the entire business successful, not focus in on their own unit or department.
For some of your leaders, Executive Coaching may be the missing piece.
Executive Coaching is a big investment. But it is one of the most powerful development methodologies for top performers. Leaders who embrace the process and do the work see significant improvements in performance and results. Executive coaching can be your competitive advantage.
So when you choose to invest in executive coaching, we work with you to select the right set of leaders – those who are hungry to learn, grow and excel, and are most likely to make the biggest positive impact on your business.
Executive Coaching Is Not A Quick Fix. Maximize Your Investment.
It takes time to learn new ways of thinking, acting and communicating. And when performance is already strong for your top performers, it’s the subtle behavior and mindset adjustments that make the difference. Executive coaching helps a solid performer become strong and a strong performer become exceptional.
At The Leadership & Legacy Group, through our assessment and on-boarding process, we identify the leadership potential in your top performers and we develop and stretch them over time, intentionally challenging them to see what’s possible for them as they grow their capability. Over time, they achieve levels of performance they never thought possible.
Our Executive Coaching clients typically experience significant improvements in:
- Clarity and focus, as they get clearer on the business goals, priorities, and business strategies that drive breakthrough results, and their responsibility to deliver.
- Self-awareness, as they better understand how they are perceived, and the impact of their behavior on others.
- Decision making, as they gain a more comprehensive understanding of organizational dynamics, business priorities, and their role and impact.
- Communications with their boss, colleagues and team, as they learn how to address issues they see more productively, and they recognize the need to step up and have the important and sometimes difficult conversations.
- Confidence, as they grow in their ability to influence and shape the organization.
- Effectiveness, as they reduce the emotional and mental energy spent unproductively, redirecting it towards meaningful deliverables.
- Teamwork and camaraderie, as they recognize their own style and strengths, value and appreciate others style and strengths.
- Application of strengths, as they uncover ways to reapply their strengths in new ways for better results.
- Results, as they gain in experience, capability and capacity, they feel more empowered to make decisions, take action and move the business forward!
The outcome: Increased Profitability, Productivity and Performance for your business!
*86% of companies made back at least their investment in coaching; 28% saw an ROI of 10 – 49 times the investment. 19% saw an ROI of 50 times their investment. —ICF Global Coaching Client Study (2009)
*Coaching increases productivity 88% -400%. Training increases productivity 22%. —International Personnel Management Association
*Companies that have used coaching have seen a median ROI of 7 times their initial investment. —Pricewaterhouse Coopers and Association Resource Centre, Inc.